Re: Hand Riveting (Peening) Tool Wanted

Try Minnesota Center for Book Arts in Minneapolis.  Julia Welles, the Studio
Shop manager may be able to help you out.  They have a fairly good selection
of supplies and a vast wealth of knowledgeable staff.
The telephone number is 612-338-3634.  Julia's direct number is 612-215-2529
(I think) and her e-mail address is jwelles@mnbookart.org.

Good Luck!