Hand Riveter

------=_NextPart_000_008F_01BFA2CE.1D5781A0

Jason,

If you are using blind rivets - also called pop rivets, the hand tool =
can be
purchased at most hardware or auto parts stores for about $9 - $10. =
Worst
case scenario, Jay-Cee Sales & Rivets Co. sells them but starting around =
$50. I did purchase
one from them and also have the $10 version from an auto parts store and
find myself using the $10 one because of the light weight. The hand =
tools are only rated for light industrial use but so far, I've used mine =
of 1000 binders and the $10 one is still going strong.

By the way, I'm using aluminum rivets with my binders, not steel - steel =
is harder on the hand tool. And I did purchase the rivets from Jay-Cee.

If you need contact info for Jay-Cee Sales, let me know.
Good Luck.
MCE
www.dhproductions.net

------=_NextPart_000_008F_01BFA2CE.1D5781A0

<HTML>
<HEAD>

http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV>Jason,<BR><BR>If you are using blind rivets - also called pop =
rivets, the=20
hand tool can be<BR>purchased at most hardware or auto parts stores for =
about $9=20
- $10. Worst<BR>case scenario, Jay-Cee Sales &amp; Rivets Co. sells them =
but=20
starting around $50. I did purchase<BR>one from them and also have the =
$10=20
version from an auto parts store and<BR>find myself using the $10 one =
because of=20
the light weight. The hand tools are only rated for light industrial use =
but so=20
far, I've used mine of 1000 binders and the $10 one is still going=20
strong.&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>By the way, I'm using aluminum rivets with my binders, not steel - =
steel is=20
harder on the hand tool. And I did purchase the rivets from =
Jay-Cee.<BR><BR>If=20
you need contact info for Jay-Cee Sales, let me know.<BR>Good =
Luck.<BR>MCE<BR><A=20
href=3D"http://www.dhproductions.net">www.dhproductions.net</A></DIV></BO=