Workshop in NYC

Dear Friends
    I will be teaching a 3 day workshop for teachers called Making Books
Around the World and Across the Curriculum at the Center for Book Arts
in NYC from Aug 1-3. There will be a bit of history of the different
kinds of books made around the world but the primary focus is on simple
forms with accessible materials that relate to the curriculum. You can
find more information at their website-
http://centerforbookarts.org/workshop/w_class_bookmkg99d.html
    If you have any specific questions about the workshop content or
format feel free to contact me directly.

in good spirit,
Susan
--
Susan Kapuscinski Gaylord