summer classes

The summer schedule for the Center is now up on our website, viewable
through the link below. We expect to have printed copies ready about May 1,
if anyone would like to be added to our mailing list (and receive,
therefore, a printed catalog), please reply to us with your mailing address,
off-list.

Thanks,

Sarah Prior

visit the Center on the web at