[Table of Contents] [Search]

[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: Hand Riveting (Peening) Tool Wanted

>><< I'm looking for a Hand Riveting (sometimes called "peening") tool....
>The basic peening tool is a ball peen hammer; that's the one with a
>round head on one end.
>Most any good hardware store should have (or be able to order) a rivet
>set; failing that, you can do what I've done in the past when I needed
>a rivet larger or smaller than the rivet sets were gauged for.
How about a pop-riveter?- cheap and easy to use with a variety of sizes of
rivets.  At your local hardware or superstore.....
Cheers, Charlie

LaNana Creek Press
Stephen F. Austin St. University
Crazy Creek Press
Nacogdoches, TX.

            BOOK_ARTS-L: The listserv for all the book arts.
      For subscription information, the Archive, and other related
            resources and links go to the Book_Arts-L FAQ at:

[Subject index] [Index for current month] [Table of Contents] [Search]