Re: microcrystalline wax

Microcrystalline  Wax is available from

Art Rubino & Co.
Numismatic & Philatelic Arts of Santa Fe
Antiquarian Book Sellers
P.O. Box 9712
Santa Fe, NM 87504  USA
Phone  505 982 8792
Fax      505 982 0291
Mobile  505 690 2899
Email  Art_Rubino@msn.com
We are always interested in buying Collectable &
fine used Numismatic & Philatelic books.

Please specify the catalogues you want sent by Email.
Catalogues Available By Email [Win 95/Word 6.0 Format]
unless you specify  other formats.
*Numismatic Books: Ancient - Medieval ~ & Modern Era ~ 90 +
90 pages
*Numismatic Sales Catalogues & Fixed Price Lists
*Treasure [Numismatic] Books
*Philatelic Books
*Ancient & Modern History, Military History & Archaeology
*Collectibles. Porcelain, antiques, collectible artifacts.
*Modern First Editions & Literature  [Under construction]
*Magic & Divination, Handwriting, Palmistry, Dreams
*Coin Preservation Supplies & Mahogany Display Trays for
Collectors