Re: artists' books in Paris

A wonderful store for artists' books is the one from Florence Loewy
(on the web with all necessary information under
http://www.florenceloewy.com/).

Also, there are dealers whom you can reach by appointment only,
specializing in various fields or time periods of artists' book production.
Email me directly so that I can get a better idea about which ones could be
helpful to you.

(And, once in Paris, go to Mariage Freres, 30, Rue du Bourg-Tibourg,the tea
store and museum. Forget about books and marvel at their thousands and
thousands of tea varieties - MY favorite place in Paris).

Doro
_____

AnneDorothee Boehme
Special Collections Librarian
Joan Flasch Artists' Book Collection
John M Flaxman Library/School of the Art Institute of Chicago
37 South Wabash
Chicago / Il 60603-3103

312.899.5098 (phone)
312.899.1851 (fax)