Re: Fwd: BOOKBINDING SUPPLIES on eBay

Didn't know letterpress was a thing of the past, but hey, what do I know.

p.

> > From the days of letterpress printing. .
> > Click on "see sellers other auctions" to see my
> > other printing items.

<http://cgi6.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewListedItems&userid=homerlea@aol.com&include=0&since=-1&sort=2&rows=25>

URL will need to go on one line to see this guys other auctions.

Hand binding, conservation, and project websites for historical agencies
Peter D. Verheyen
<mailto:verheyen@philobiblon.com>
<http://www.philobiblon.com>
Home of the Book Arts Web, Book_Arts-L & John Vassos Bibliography