Guild of Book Workers Study Opportunities List Update

The Guild of Book Workers Study Opportunities list is an invaluable
resource for those seeking instruction in bookbinding, and all the book
arts. The list is available in print from the Guild and online via the
Guild's website at <http://palimpsest.stanford.edu/byorg/gbw>.  Originally
issued in print only, the Guild began to maintain an online version of the
list in 1996, and since then the two lists have grown apart. As maintenance
of the two lists has recently been merged we hope to eliminate those
discrepancies and issue a NEW up-to-date version, all at the same time. The
new list will also include email and web addresses. The list is organized
by state and includes international resources. Submissions have been
received from private individuals offering instruction in their
home/studios as well as academic programs and book arts centers throughout
the world.

To revise and improve this resource, we need your help.

An online "Submission Form" has been placed on the Guild's site at
<http://palimpsest.stanford.edu/byorg/gbw/studyoppform.html>. A paper based
form will also be included in the next mailing of the Newsletter. Please
fill out the form completely, even if you have already been listed, and
send it in, either online (preferred), or by mail. We will then add your
entry to the next printing of the list as well as online.  NOTE: To be
listed, you must fill in the new form.

Until the new list is complete, the old one will remain in place.

If you have any questions, please contact me directly at <gbw@dreamscape.com>

Thank you for making this list an invaluable resource in the book arts. We
look forward to your response.

Peter Verheyen

Peter D. Verheyen
Publicity Chair