MCBA update

The Spring/Summer Class Schedule for Minnesota Center for Book Arts is now
posted on our website.

We are pleased to host three visiting artists this summer:
Gerald Lange of Bieler Press
Jim Croft
Sue Doggett, in conjunction with the Designer Bookbinders in North America
exhibition

Although our main email address and phone number remains the same, please
note that there is direct contact information for each staff person listed
with the staff bios. There is also a map and directions to our new location.

MCBA is now officially open to the public, though we are still under heavy
construction - we hope to be settled in by early summer. Please come
visit our beautiful new space!

Julia Welles
Artist and Adult Programs Coordinator

Minnesota Center for Book Arts