cartridge paper

------=_NextPart_000_0011_01BFA949.2A73C480

Does anybody know what cartridge paper is? I know it used to be used for =
used by artists. (Most recently I saw it in a book by Marie Angel). I =
figure it is a British product. Is it a name for something we use in the =
STates or is it just something that is available in Britain or Europe?
If you could describe its weight, that would help too. Thanks

Nan Roberts
North Redwoods Book ARts Guild
Eureka, California

------=_NextPart_000_0011_01BFA949.2A73C480

<HTML><HEAD>
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Does anybody know what cartridge paper =
is? I know=20
it used to be used for loading bullets into old-time guns, but i see =
reference=20
to it as a paper used by artists. (Most recently I saw it in a book by =
Marie=20
Angel). I figure it is a British product. Is it a name for something we =
use in=20
the STates or is it just something that is available in Britain or=20
Europe?</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>If you could describe its weight, that =
would help=20
too. Thanks</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Nan Roberts</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>North Redwoods Book ARts =
Guild</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Eureka, =
California</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0011_01BFA949.2A73C480--