Re: cartridge paper

>Does anybody know what cartridge paper is? I know it used to be used for =
>used by artists. (Most recently I saw it in a book by Marie Angel). I =
>figure it is a British product.

It's nothing mysterious. I don't know the definition, but cartridge paper
is very standard and ordinary. It comes in various weights and colours -
I use 100gm vellum cartridge for printing my catalogues. It is flat
surfaced and without any watermark - I think this may be the definition.
Bonded, laid or textured papers wouldn't count. As far as I know, any
photocopier paper could be described as cartridge. In other words - bog
standard.

Tim Sheppard                    tim@lilliput-p.win-uk.net
Lilliput Press   -   Publisher of fine books in miniature
England                         http://www.lilliput.co.uk
                      The Storytelling FAQ is hosted here