ALBANENE vellum paper,

This was received via the feedback form on the Book Arts Web. Please
respond directly to the original poster, NOT this message.

Thank you.

Below are some Comments.  They were submitted on Wednesday, April 19, 19100
at 19:40:14

a_Name: Marshall Wilson

b_Email: lolligag@swbell.net

c_Comments: I need to locate ALBANENE vellum paper, previously manufactured
by Keuffel and Esser (K+E) and described as a prepared tracing paper, 100%
rag. I understand ALBANENE is no longer manufactured. It was distributed by
AZON for a while. I need rolls or larger sheets in good condition. Can
anyone help me locate some of this ALBANENE?    Thank you. Marshall Wilson.
TELE:713.526.6666 FAX: 713.526.7666   EMAIL: lolligag@swbell.net

Peter D. Verheyen
<mailto:verheyen@philobiblon.com>
<http://www.philobiblon.com>