Small Pot Devin Glue Machine For Sale

A non-wired colleague asked me to post information regarding this glue machine.

This is a small non heated glue machine. It uses white glue - no
heater, so no animal glue. It's more of an edger than a full fledged
glue machine. Runs fine. is super clean - looks like it was hardly
used.

Cost : $150.00

Pictures: http://www.ragandbone.com/gm/

Located in Rhode Island

Buyer to pay for shipping costs (But I can help on my end with
preparing and setting up delivery)

Cash, company check, Visa, MC & Amex accepted for payment

email for more information or call me at the Bindery at 401 455 3680.

Jason Thompson

                  r a g  &  b o n e  b i n d e r y

                  web:  http://www.ragandbone.com
                  fax:  401 455 3480
                voice:  401 455 3680
                 mail:  one allens avenue
                        providence, rhode island 02903

                 info:  handbound books, albums, journals,
                        guestbooks, baby books and more.
                        visit our web site for more information.

                        see you there!