Tooling on book-cloth

------=_NextPart_000_000F_01BFADD1.F9949E60

I would like to hear from ones who have some experience hand-tooling =
with foil on book-cloth, using pallets, gouges, brass dingbats, etc.

I occasionally bind a book whose cover or spine I would like to work =
with more than simply Kwikprint imprints.

Please respond thru my personal e-mail: cescherm@usa.net

Thanks

------=_NextPart_000_000F_01BFADD1.F9949E60

<HTML><HEAD>
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3D"Times New Roman">I would like to hear from ones who =
have some=20
experience hand-tooling with foil on book-cloth, using pallets, gouges, =
brass=20
dingbats, etc.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3D"Times New Roman">I occasionally bind a book whose =
cover or=20
spine I would like to work with more than simply Kwikprint=20
imprints.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3D"Times New Roman">Please respond thru my personal =
e-mail: <A=20
href=3D"mailto:cescherm@usa.net">cescherm@usa.net</A></FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3D"Times New Roman">Thanks</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_000F_01BFADD1.F9949E60--