Books in Sheets - "Great Expectations"

Charles Dickens’ classic “Great Expectations” is now available in sheets.

30 signatures of 16 pages each; 5-1/2” wide by 8-1/2” long; $20 includes
shipping;
discounts available.

Additional details, FREE SAMPLE PAGE, and ordering information, visit my
books-in-sheets website at:  http://www.millenicom.com/timkra

And speaking of my website, I’m happy to announce that both my
books-in-sheets website and my personal bookbinding website have been
combined into
one, newly re-designed and very easy-to-navigate site.  This means no more
advertising banners, pop-up windows, or overlays from GeoCities!

Next title for books-in-sheets:  “The Red Badge of Courage” due out by end
of June.

E-mail me at timkra@millenicom.com if you have any questions or would like
to request a free sample page from “Great Expectations.”

Thanks!

--TIM KRAUSE
timkra@millenicom.com
http://www.millenicom.com/timkra