e-Book Publishing

I am intrigued by the possibilities of e-publishing/sales and Iím
wondering if anyone on the list has had any personal experience with
this. Iíd appreciate being contacted off list, or otherwise if the
information might have wider interest. I know that there has been a rush
into the e-publishing market and that most of what Iíve seen listed so
far has to do with text books, as opposed to illustrated books
(excepting childrens books). I am interested in the illustrated book and
believe the web offers a unique opportunity for publishing those kinds
of books. Several years ago I made a computer tooled book. The drawings
and text were all digitally produced. I have two versions of this book,
one on CD in PDF format, and the other HTML on my site. (And a third
version which is hard copy.) So..... if you have any experience,
interest, in creating or publishing/selling illustrated e-books Iíd
appreciate hearing from you and sharing information. Is there an
e-publisher interested in this market? I believe there must be many
artistís books that would lend themselves to this kind of publishing.
Iíd like to see books, if not in the hands of people, at least in their
eyes and minds.

Visit the new version of my HomePage
Norman Sasowsky - Five Decades of Paintings and Artist's Books
http://seurat.art.udel.edu/Art/Faculty/norskyHP.HTM