Digital cameras

 Susan (et listfolks)
   We have a digital camera and I have been pleased with it. So far I
have taken more garden pictures with it than book pictures, but I have a
picture of a wooden wax tablet codex from northern Egypt (late antique
period, displayed at the Egyptian Museum in Berlin) my husband took with
it on our recent vacation in Prague and Berlin which I can send to you
if your computer can handle a jpeg file.
 Ours is an Olympus, I can check tonight to see exactly which model.
What sort of pictures are you planning on taking?
 Dorothy Africa