Storing Paper

Dear List,

I'm in the midst of storing my marbled paper & various art papers and am
well aware of the problems of using cardboard as separaters.  What I want to
know is, if I cover the cardboard and the cardboard tubes with acid-free
tissue paper, if this will safeguard my art paper?  I purchased the
acid-free tissue paper from Light Impressions, an archival supplier.  How
best to attach it to the cardboard?

Thanks for any suggestions,

d.guffey