E-Books???

Hi!

I just emptied my trash a little while ago (so I can't go looking for this
message), but I seem to recall someone here asking about thoughts on
publishing e-books -- unless my memory fails me.

If that's the case, well, coincidentally the announcement of a new list on
that topic just came through on the "New List" list, which I've copied for
you below.

Hope that helps!

Ron :)

>X-From_: owner-new-list@hypatia.cs.wisc.edu Tue Apr 25 10:32:44 2000
>Date:         Tue, 25 Apr 2000 10:46:20 -0500
>Sender:       NEW-LIST - New List Announcements <NEW-LIST@HYPATIA.CS.WISC.EDU>
>From:         meadow@YEBO.CO.ZA
>Subject:      NEW: eBooks
>To:           NEW-LIST@HYPATIA.CS.WISC.EDU

>    eBooks, how to write, market, publish your eBook....using knowledge
>    you already have. A step-by-step guide to how to get your own eBook on
>    the Internet
>
>Subscription instructions:
>

>Owner/moderator address: meadow@yebo.co.za

>|          Archives for NEW-LIST can be found at          |
>|   http://scout.cs.wisc.edu/scout/caservices/new-list/   |

Artists can color the sky red because they know it's blue.
Those of us who aren't artists must color things the way they
really are or people might think we're stupid. - Jules Feiffer

Allow me to introduce my selves... http://www.psymon.com
Digital art, dreams & fantasies... http://www.psymon.com/art/