Re: Digital cameras

Y'all:

I have a Sony Mavica digi camera. It cost $500, but I'm not sure they're
still making it. The new Mavica with zoom is about $700. It has a pretty
good lens. I don't think you'll find much with a good lens for 'under $300"
as you suggested you wanted. If you need really good resolution, use a
regular 35mm camera and invest in a good slide scanner. That'll get you a
good digital image that way.=20

The reason I like the Sony Mavica is because it takes a regular 3 1/2"
floppy in it, which pops into your 'puter just as fast as you can whip it=
 in!

Pat Baldwin
Pequeno Press
Waterleaf Mill & Bindery

---
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That
way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.
        =20
---
Pat Baldwin
P.O. Box 1711