Re: Digital cameras

Susan,
Recently shopping for a digital camera, I found that Best Buy had printouts
of photos taken on various cameras. I was determined to buy the Sony Mavica
but the quality did not compare well to the other cameras. The Olympus and
the Kodak cameras were the best in the less expensive cameras with the Kodak
having the slight edge. Both were better than the more expensive Sony. I,
however bought a HP because I bought the total system and I am quite pleased
with the purchase so far.
Good luck,
Jacqueline