Digital camera

Hi Susan-

I just last week finally made the decision myself and bought the D-360L from
Olympus.  I had been borrowing my dad's, and older model Olympus D-320 which
was pretty good, but no zoom and some closeups could get fish-eye effect.
However, the D-360L even without the zoom is far far better than the old.
With the zoom it's great.  Email me  at elaineg29@aol.com if you want and I
will email you a photo or two I took yesterday.  The clarity is amazing,
especially for the price!  Also, be sure to check around on prices; they vary
a lot from about $259 and up.

Hope this helps!
Elaine