Re: Storing Paper

Light Impressions sells a interleaving paper as well, which would work
well, along with periodic changing.  The buffering would eventually break
down. If you are using real acid free tissue weight paper, it is meant to
be used for storing boxed textiles and garments.  Rolled interleaving paper
is very thin flax based paper used to make ciggarettes, is buffered and
acid free.  I would use the thicker cut sheet interleaving paper.  If I
recall, a standard weight acid free interleaving sheet is called
Wallingcote by the paper manufacturer.  Andrews Nelson Whitehead repackages
it as cut sheet interleaving.

Good Luck

Michael