Re: Storing Paper

Also, be careful of heavily buffered interleaving paper with your
marbleized paper. The Calcium Carbonate could leach into alkali  sensitive
colors like ultramarine blue.  Color photos and lime based fresco murals
have the same problems.  Ralph Mayers Artists Handbook reports on fresco
safe colors and gives details of the alkali bleaching problems.

Best

Michael