David Esslemont lecture tour

David Esslemont: Artist, designer, printer, bookbinder and publisher.

". . . We all thought your talk was quite stunning. . . some of the young
people found the talk inspiring." Dr Robert Woof, Director, The Wordswoth
Trust.

I will be in the US this coming November and am looking for venues to present
this lecture (alternative choices are available, see below). I am also keen
to offer workshops in various aspects of the arts of the book. I already have
a lecture booked in San Fransisco on the 14th.

If your department sponsors visiting lecturers and workshops or you belong to
a group that would like an entertaining and stimulating presentation I would
love to hear from you. A list of previous lectures is available on request.

Alternative lectures title for this tour:
The Gregynog Press 1923 -1943
Printing at Gregynog 1985 -1997

Visit my website to find out more - <A
HREF="http://members.aol.com/esslemont">David Esslemont</A>