handpress website update and address

Hi again, Everyone.

I'm getting old.  In fact, yesterday was my 69th birthday.  I forgot to
include the URL address for my updated website.  Garrett Boge has added a
handpress printers photo gallery to the site.  Handpress printers, collegiate
presses, and museums and libraries with handpresses in their collections are
urged to get in touch with me if they would like to be listed on my website.

URL address:

 <A HREF="http://letterspace.com/handpress/">Handpress</A>

or type in:

http://letterspace.com/handpress/