Re: Storing Paper -- Addendum

In a message dated 4/25/00 3:29:57 PM, WMNTR@AOL.COM writes:

<< <<  if I cover the cardboard and the cardboard tubes with acid-free
tissue paper, is this will safeguard my art paper?  >> >>

In addition to my earlier comments about using a barrier material for acidic
corrugated, I should have remembered acid-free corrugated board. Acid-free
corrugated board would be a lot simpler for storing art paper. It is
available in a variety of sizes and thicknesses, as well as being available
in cross-direction laminate. A colleague reminded me of this oversight.
Bill Minter