Re: Stab Binding - materials & technique

I use waxed linen thread.  Sometimes I use an awl to unravel the ends for an
informal look.  They don;t semm to loosen over time.

Geoff

--
Geoffrey Davis
The Art Department Studio Camps and Workshops

(317) 773-1349

http://www.ameritech.net/users/artdept/artdept.html