Interior Paper

Forgot to mention, for the same wedding album I need a
recommendation on what paper to use for interior
pages. I like the look of Stonehenge, but it seems to
make photo albums too thick and the pages are too
stiff to turn nicely. Have used MiTientes in the past,
but now want something more upscale. Does not matter
if the paper has a deckle edge or not. Either white or
off-white will work. Any ideas?

Thanks again,

Kevin Thomas