Re: Interior Paper

I use Stonehenge for albums all the time- For post bindings you have to
make the pages wide enough and score them where you want them to turn. They
are stiff initially, but loosen up as the book is used.
In stitched bindings I have used a longstitch binding, which opens flat and
so will turn well. OR, I have cut the pages to individual sheets and hinged
them with tyvek strips (glued onto both sides of the paper) which makes a
more flexible fold. The stiffness of the paper provides good support to
photos so they won't pop off the page.
Cheers!
Tara

--