Bookart Class

I am offering several bookart classes over the next few months in
Indianapolis and Columbus, Ohio.  These classes include:

Japanese Stab Bindings
Bookarts in the Classroom- A Workshop for Teachers
The Haystack - A Needle Case Book
Friendship Books
The Coptic Journal
The Complete Journal- An Accordian Book and Pocket Folder Combination

If you are interested in any of these classes please visit my website
(below) or email me.

I have a Japanese stab binding class next Wednesday, May 3, that I would
really like to fill!

Thanks,

Geoff
--
Geoffrey Davis
The Art Department Studio Camps and Workshops

(317) 773-1349

http://www.ameritech.net/users/artdept/artdept.html