Summer Camps - Book & Paper Arts, with addendum

I've scheduled the following camps (mostly paper arts) for the Summer of
2000.  They are to be held in Noblesville, IN.  Noblesville is about 15
miles north of Indianapolis.

These camps are scheduled through August 4.  If you have a group,
organization or camp program that would like one of these camps (or similar)
I would love to book you in mid-late August.  I would love to travel to
"spread the word".

Unless noted, each camp runs 30 hrs. plus an art show (at a local gallery)
on Friday.  Unless noted camps are for students entering grade 6 and above.
This includes adults!

June 12 Photography I
June 19 Photography II
June 28 Printmaking and Letterpress
July 10 Bookart I (Including papermaking)
July 17 Bookarts II (ditto - from raw materials)
July 24 Fundamentals of Drawing (1/2 day a.m., grades 3-5)
July 24 Fundamentals of Jazz (1/2 day p.m., runs two weeks)
July 24 Music Art or Science ? (Instructed by my collegue, Andy Himelick)
July 31 Exploring Fine Craft (1/2 days a.m., grades 3-5, includes bookarts,
printmaking and papermaking.

Check out the website below for more information, or write for a free
brochure.

Thanks,

Geoff

--
Geoffrey Davis
The Art Department Studio Camps and Workshops

(317) 773-1349

http://www.ameritech.net/users/artdept/artdept.html