Re: Summer Camps - Book & Paper Arts, with addendum

--=====================_7263904==_.ALT

Hi Geoff, I have been meaning to write to you for some time. I teach art at
Shortridge M.S. in Indy. The same school that Dottie Young also teaches in and
she has told me about you. I have been on this list for about a year only
lurking. I like to teach many of the things that you are. Maybe we could get
together sometime this summer and exchange some ideas and just talk shop. I
would love to receive one of your brochures.  I'm going to be in a workshop
with Rob Odell next weekend or I would sign up for yours. Best regards, Judy

Judy Walker
Paper Trail Antiques
236 N. West Street
Tipton, IN 46072
765.675.3235 voice
765.675.6207 fax
judy@papertrail.com
http://www.papertrailantiques.com

I teach art at Shortridge M.S. in Indy. The same school that Dottie Young
also teaches in and she has told me about you. I have been on this list
for about a year only lurking. I like to teach many of the things that
you are. Maybe we could get together sometime this summer and exchange
some ideas and just talk shop. I would love to receive one of your
brochures.&nbsp; I'm going to be in a workshop with Rob Odell next
weekend or I would sign up for yours. Best regards, Judy</font><br>