Re: Cover Paper

Hi Kevin,

You can use an ply museum board...pricey, however.   Or you can laminate
white paper to the board and for that you can reference the archives of
this list to get a wealth of into from a previous discussion!

I have done both . A bit more work but, well worth the extra effort  for
appearances and quality.

regards,
Kathy Parulski
Bristol CT