Re: Summer Camps - Book & Paper Arts, with addendum

Judy-

I am so glad that you wrote.  Dottie has mentioned several times that we
should meet.  We just got home from watching Dottie's play...I t was really
great!

I would love to meet with you and share this summer.  I'll mail out a
brochure ASAP.

Thanks for writing,

Geoff