Phila. exhibition, teaching & travel

I've been meaning to write - so busy between the studio and a 5 month old:
A show of mine just opened:
"From Darkness into Light: Mauthausen and Beyond"  - an exhibition of Book &
Paper Installations by Robbin Ami Silverberg, and Photographs by Alvin
Gilens, April 9 June 25, 2000 @ the Temple Judea Museum, 8339 Old York Road,
Elkins Park, PA 19027 (215) 887-2027
And:
"Back East", an exhibition looking at book arts in the Northeast, curated by
Robbin Ami Silverberg, June 16 - Sept. 1st, 2000 @ The San Francisco Center
for the Book, 300 de Haro. Opening reception on June 16th.
 This exhibition is dedicated to the memory of Tony Zwicker - one of the
finest artist book dealers in the field.
I will be in Vienna May 9th- 18th, teaching at the Academy of Applied Arts -
If there are any book arts people on the list in Vienna, please get in touch
with me off the list.
Lastly, I will be in Israel - May 25 - June 4th....any recommendations of
must-do book arts or other arts activities & sites?
Thanks.
Robbin Ami Silverberg
Dobbin Mill/ Dobbin Books, NY
DobbinMill@aol.com