[Table of Contents] [Search]

[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Gold borders/leather

I recently purchased a used Kingsley for hot foil stamping
titles on the spines.
The question I have is, what is used to put the lines around
the covers and the lines that go across the spine?
Is there special type you need to find to do this, or is there
some other method?

L. Phillip Mau
Network and Security Consultant
MauComm Communications www.mau.net

            BOOK_ARTS-L: The listserv for all the book arts.
      For subscription information, the Archive, and other related
            resources and links go to the Book_Arts-L FAQ at:

[Subject index] [Index for current month] [Table of Contents] [Search]