[Table of Contents] [Search]

[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Speckled, sprinkled, splattered, spotted

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

    I am looking for a printed paper in an effort to duplicate as
closely as possible 10 quarter bindings that have a red and black
printed paper on the front and back covers.  I don't know what to call
this paper but it's the like the stuff that is used to cover those cheap
black and white notebooks we used in school.  It has a speckled look
that appears to imitate paper that has been coated with pigment and then
sprinkled with mineral spirits or some other thinner creating the
spotted look.  But, as I mentioned, I need a red paper with black spots.

    Does anyone out there know where I can find this paper.  It is
important that the paper is printed and not decorated by hand.

Bob  Muens

Content-Type: text/x-vcard; charset=us-ascii;
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Description: Card for Bob Muens
Content-Disposition: attachment;

tel;work:(305) 293-8881
org:Bookbinding and Conservation
adr:;;513 Fleming Street, Suite 5;Key West;Florida;33040;
fn:Bob Muens


            BOOK_ARTS-L: The listserv for all the book arts.
      For subscription information, the Archive, and other related
            resources and links go to the Book_Arts-L FAQ at:

[Subject index] [Index for current month] [Table of Contents] [Search]