Re: Foyle Collection NY venue June 29-30

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: Foyle
Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2000 08:09:54 -0700 (PDT)
From: Nina Musinsky <nmusinsky@yahoo.com>
To: Richard Minsky <minsky@minsky.com>

Dear Richard,

Thank you very much for sending on the rectification.
- Yes, you may forward my email. The dates of the NY
public exhibit are June 29 and 30; the exhibit will be
held at Christie's Annex at 308 East 59th Street. The
NY office is still waiting to receive details of the
viewing times - when we get them I'll let you know.
The general tel. number at Christie's NY is 212
636-2665. (But since the catalogue won't be out for
another week or so, we unfortunately can't answer any
questions yet about sale sessions, etc.)

Regards,

Nina Musinsky