Speckled, sprinkled, splattered, spotted

computer and not at my bench.  Then last week I needed a source of what
I now know to be called 'German' paper.  I got back on the list and sent
out a description of what I was looking for.  In no time at all I had a
dozen responses.  I contacted the suggested vendors  and one led me to
another, who led me to another.  This morning Dan at Ureka Blankbooks
(near Holyoke, MA) shipped what I need.
    Thank you Peter, Bill M, Bill D, Terry, Jeff and anyone I may have
forgotten.  This is a great list and I am staying on this time.

Bob Muens

--------------4CF965BF1C3C7070DD3B7478

begin:vcard
n:Muens;Bob
tel;work:(305) 293-8881
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
org:Bookbinding and Conservation
adr:;;513 Fleming Street, Suite 5;Key West;Florida;33040;
version:2.1
email;internet:Bob@Flakeysol.com
fn:Bob Muens
end:vcard