Handmade digital book show

We have an on going exhibit of fold-out digital image books at the
collectors gallery Oakland Museum, Oakland CA.
    We will also be doing our first art show at the Triton Museum AVA Show
this coming weekend.  We will be showing 20 different fold-out books at this
show. Plus, digital prints and cards.  We decided to do the books as limited
editions of 150.  If anyone is in the neighborhood come by and say hello.
The Triton Museum is located in Santa Clara CA.
linda