arches text

Does anyone know of a source for Arches Text paper? I have tried the
following: Graphic Chemical, Dick Blick, Utrecht, and Daniel Smith, and
still can't find it. Some of these sources do  carry Arches Text Wove, but
that's not what I need. I am in the San Diego area. Unfortunately I don't
need a truck load, just enough for a small edition!

I have been reading the listserv for some time, and finally decided to try
it out. (. . . and it's scary!!!)
Thanks for your help.
Kathy Miller
ironbear@san.rr.com
Visit us at our web site www.ironbearpress.com
We update with new books and artists frequently.