Re: arches text

Kathy:

My favorite paper supplier, Dolphin Papers, carries Arches text in white
smooth and cream laid. It's 25x40 and only $2.33 a sheet for under 25 ordered.
        Dolphin Papers
        1043 Virginia Ave
        Indianapolis IN 46203
        (800)346-2770
Tell them I sent you, if you order. Won't help you at all, but I'd like
them to know just how many people I send to them!
They're very nice and their catalog has all the great papers.

Cordially,

Pat

At 04:18 PM 06/02/2000 -0700, you wrote:
>Does anyone know of a source for Arches Text paper?
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That
way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

Pat Baldwin
P.O. Box 1711
Bisbee AZ 85603

PEQUENO PRESS - http://www.primenet.com/~patbooks/pagetwo.html