2 questions

Hi everyone!

I have two questions that I hope you can help me with.
1.  I have been searching sources for printed guest book text that I can
bind but have been unsucessful. I have made the sheets myself but would
like to find a source especially one where the pages are edged in gold.
Does anyone know of a source?

2.  I will be traveling to Bangkok, Thailand and then some of the
Indonesian Islands this summer.  Any suggestions on places to see
handmade paper etc.?

Thank you in advance for any help.
Lauren Altieri