Books in Sheets

Hello everyone.

A quick note to let you all know that I now have Stephen Crane's "The Red
Badge of Courage" available in sheets.  This particular titles is in nine
signatures of 16 pages each, 5-1/2" wide by 8-1/2" high, photocopied in
black onto cream-colored text weight Royal Fiber Cottonwood paper.  Set in
Times New Roman base font. No illustrations.  $15.00, less discount for
multiple copies.

Complete details and order form are on my website at
http://www.millenicom.com/timkra

Other titles available in sheets:

Great Expectations
The Time Machine
The Secret Garden
The Wonderful Wizard of Oz
Alice's Adventures in Wonderland
A Christmas Carol
The Halcyon Birds
Oceania Parlour Games and Amusements
Blank Journal
Blank Address Book

I'm happy to send anyone interested a free sample page from "The Red Badge
of Courage."  Just drop me an e-mail with your snail mail address to
timkra@millenicom.com

Thanks, and let me know if you have any questions.

--TIM KRAUSE
timkra@millenicom.com
http://www.millenicom.com/timkra