Introducing myself

--MS_Mac_OE_3043059852_1289578_MIME_Part

Dear members of the BOOK_ARTS-L,

I just signed up and I just wanted to introduce myself.

I`m a bookbinder by profession, working and living i Oslo, Norway.
My job is in a tiny bookbindery in the centre of the norwegian capitol,
where we perform all types of bookwork ranging from single-bindings and
small editions to  repair and conservation. I=B4m currently working on a
website for my company and will send you all a link to this as soon as it i=
finished.
I hope that joining your ongoing debates will be an informative experience.
Keep on binding!

Sincerely,

Hans.

han-ols@online.no

Hans Y. Olsen, Oslo, Norway

--MS_Mac_OE_3043059852_1289578_MIME_Part

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>Introducing myself</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<I>Dear members of the BOOK_ARTS-L,<BR>
</I><BR>
I just signed up and I just wanted to introduce myself.<BR>
<BR>
I`m a bookbinder by profession, working and living i Oslo, Norway.<BR>
My job is in a tiny bookbindery in the centre of the norwegian capitol, whe=
re we perform all types of bookwork ranging from single-bindings and small e=
ditions to &nbsp;repair and conservation. I=B4m currently working on a website=
 for my company and will send you all a link to this as soon as it is finish=
ed.<BR>
I hope that joining your ongoing debates will be an informative experience.=
 Keep on binding!<BR>
<BR>
Sincerely,<BR>
<BR>
Hans.<BR>
<P ALIGN=3DCENTER>
<FONT COLOR=3D"#FF0000"><HR ALIGN=3DCENTER SIZE=3D"3" WIDTH=3D"95%"><B><I><U>han-ol=
s@online.no<BR>
</I></FONT><FONT SIZE=3D"1">Hans Y. Olsen, Oslo, Norway<BR>
</FONT><FONT FACE=3D"Times"><HR ALIGN=3DCENTER SIZE=3D"3" WIDTH=3D"95%"><BR>
<BR>
</FONT><BR>
<P>
<BR>
</BODY>
</HTML>

--MS_Mac_OE_3043059852_1289578_MIME_Part--