Re: Source for printed guest book text

>Date:    Sat, 3 Jun 2000 09:49:26 -0400
>From:    "Lauren B. Altieri" <laltieri@PTDPROLOG.NET>
>Hi everyone!
>>1.  I have been searching sources for printed guest book text that I can
>bind but have been unsucessful. I have made the sheets myself but would
>like to find a source especially one where the pages are edged in gold.
>Does anyone know of a source?

McCarthy Enterprises carries the Sun Graphix Elite Collection of sewn bound
refills.  They have guest books with or without gold edges.  They are smyth
sewn already but you can rebind or recase them.  There is a minimum order.
You can call for their catalog.
McCarthy Enterprises (Texas 512-729-5119) (New York  607-369-5855).