Book/Performance

Dear Friends
I  have been working with Catlin Cobb to create a performance piece that
includes
movement, spoken word, and my books, which is a very new direction for
me. Below is the information about the performance. The piece is about
friendships and the relationships we form with each other, with animals,
and with objects. If you are in the New York City area, I hope you will
be able to attend. Thanks!

Miriam Schaer
Catlin Cobb/Dance Performance
Presents

Embrace

A New Work with Visual Artist Miriam Schaer

JUNE 16, 17,  18                8 pm

Contex Theater
28 Avenue A,  between 2nd & 3rd Street
$12.
Reservations: 718-875-9263

Performers:
Russell Aubrey,  Robin Shevitz, Catlin Cobb,  Gale Malcom-Loftis,
Adrianna Thompson, Miriam Schaer, and Actor/Musician Margo Grib
Lighting by Jeremy Morris

An additional piece by Catlin Cobb , "Low Tide" will be presented.