Re: Gary Frost

This was originally sent in regard to the "Book Notes" which Craig Jensen
and Gary Frost published, but has the information on Gary Frost's site as
well. Like all postings this is also in the archive. There is also a link
to Gary's page and many, many others in the Book Arts Links section of the
Book Arts Web <http://www.philobiblon.com>. The URL is also in the footer
and header of every message sent to the list.

Peter

<http://booknotes.weblogs.com/>. Gary Frost's new site
<http://www.futureofthebook.com> also has some of that original content.

>Both of these are linked to from the Links page on the Book Arts Web
(http://www.philobiblon.com). Gary is in the Individual/Bindery section
under futureofthebook.com and Craig is in the Related Publications section
under Book Notes.

>Peter
>

>At 04:09 PM 5/30/00 EDT, you wrote:
>>Several months ago I read a series of articles about book history on a web
>>page. I think it came from booklab and Gary Frost. I can no longer access
the
>>web adress for this information. Does anyone know how I can view these
>>articles again either on the web or purchased in hard copy form.
>>
>>Patty Grass

Peter D. Verheyen
<mailto:verheyen@philobiblon.com>
<http://www.philobiblon.com>